Service Canada

You should contact Service Canada if you have questions, comments or complaints about:
Immigration and travel to Canada
  • Embassies and consulates
  • Bringing goods (including food) from Canada to an international destination
  • Obtaining 1 litre plastic bags for liquids, aerosols and gels
  • Ordering travel information brochures
  • Passports and passport renewals
  • Documentation required for travelling with children (e.g. consent letter)

Contact information for Service Canada

  • Website
  • 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) or TTY 1-800-926-9105