Be prepared for screening. Please ensure that all liquids, gels and aerosols in your carry-on baggage are in containers of 100ml or less and placed in a clear, 1L resealable bag. Click here for more information about carry-on baggage requirements.
You should contact your airline if you have questions, comments or complaints about:
- Identification requirements for air travel
- Dangerous goods taken out of your checked baggage
- Damaged locks on checked baggage
- Obtaining escort passes at the airport
- Obtaining wheelchair service
- Missing or delayed checked baggage
- Baggage permissions (size, weight, amount, etc.)
- Transportation of pets
Contact information for airlines:
Looking for an airline not listed here? Visit our Travel Links page.