If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. Take note: As of September 23, in addition to temperature screening occurring at Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports, 11 more have been added to the list. If you are also travelling from St. John’s, Halifax, Québec City, Ottawa, Toronto-Billy Bishop, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Kelowna or Victoria, you will undergo temperature screening. Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint.
You should contact your airline if you have questions, comments or complaints about:
- Identification requirements for air travel
- Dangerous goods taken out of your checked baggage
- Damaged locks on checked baggage
- Obtaining escort passes at the airport
- Obtaining wheelchair service
- Missing or delayed checked baggage
- Baggage permissions (size, weight, amount, etc.)
- Transportation of pets
Contact information for airlines:
Looking for an airline not listed here? Visit our Travel Links page.