In light of the evolving coronavirus situation, CATSA’s priority remains the well-being of its screening officers and those working in and travelling through Canadian airports. In response, we have made some changes at the checkpoint.
This section provides advice and useful tips on packing and getting through airport security screening.
- Tips for families
- Tips for seniors
- Tips for passengers with special needs
- Tips for transgender passengers
- Travelling with cremated remains
- How to Pack your Carry-on
- Tips for a Stress-free Screening
Other Travel Resources
If you have questions related to topics other than security screening, check our Other Travel Links page for a complete list of airlines, federal organizations and related resources that can help you find answers to your questions.