- Your Boarding Pass Information
- How to Submit a Privacy Request
- How to Submit an Access to Information Request
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Reports and Summaries
CATSA’s ATIP Office responsibilities:
- Process requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act
- Process consultation requests from other federal organizations
- Respond to complaints lodged with the Information and Privacy Commissioners
- Promote awareness and provide training with respect to the Acts
Access to Information Act
The Access to Information Act gives Canadian citizens, permanent residents, individuals and corporations in Canada the right to seek information and records controlled by the federal government.
The Privacy Act provides Canadian citizens and individuals in Canada the right to access their personal information that the federal government may hold. It also governs how the government collects, uses, shares, keeps and disposes of, personal information.
CATSA protects the personal information it collects through its programs and services, and meets the requirements of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.
Contact Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP)
Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Office
99 Bank Street