Be prepared for screening. Please ensure that all liquids, gels and aerosols in your carry-on baggage are in containers of 100ml or less and placed in a clear, 1L resealable bag. Click here for more information about carry-on baggage requirements.
As set out by the Accessible Canada Act, 2019, CATSA is developing an Accessibility Plan to identify, prevent and eliminate barriers for its employees and for those accessing security-screening services in designated airports across Canada.
We invite you to provide us with feedback by October 31, 2022, with regards to:
- The contents of the Accessibility Plan;
- The manner in which CATSA is implementing its Accessibility Plan;
- The barriers encountered by persons interacting with CATSA; and
- Any other matters related to this Plan and associated regulations.
Feedback may be provided anonymously. The final 2023-2026 Accessibility Plan will be posted on this website in December 2022. Alternative formats will be made available in braille, large print or audio formats, upon request.
Ways to reach us:
|Telephone:||Toll free: 1-888-294-2202|
Canadian Air Transport Authority
- If you would like to provide feedback in person, please contact CATSA using any of the methods provided in order to schedule a meeting.
- Feedback received through CATSA’s external website form will be auto-forwarded to a general e-mail inbox managed by CATSA’s Corporate Affairs team.
- Feedback received from the TTY line or by CATSA’s Client Satisfaction team will be sent to the Corporate Affairs team via the general e-mail inbox to consolidate all feedback received.
Accessibility Feedback Form
Please use this form to provide feedback regarding the accessibility plan. For all other questions, comments or complaints, please use our Ask CATSA form. To submit anonymous feedback, please leave the contact detail fields blank.