If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. Take note: As of September 23, in addition to temperature screening occurring at Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports, 11 more have been added to the list. If you are also travelling from St. John’s, Halifax, Québec City, Ottawa, Toronto-Billy Bishop, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Kelowna or Victoria, you will undergo temperature screening. Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint.
Have a question, comment or complaint?
Please use one of the following options to contact CATSA:
- Call 1-888-294-2202 (toll-free) if you have a question that requires an immediate response
- Note that our phone lines are currently closed, but you can still reach us using our online form or on social media.
- Contact us through our Twitter account or Facebook account (responses provided Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST)
- Use our online form to send us an e-mail
Interested in joining the CATSA team?
- Check our Careers section for opportunities at CATSA headquarters and regional offices.
- For screening officer positions, please contact the contracted security firm in your area.
Want to stay informed?
CATSA is on various social media. Visit us and stay connected!