If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. You can use disposable or homemade facemasks, scarves, bandanas, or any type of material that covers your nose and mouth and is secured to your head. If you cannot wear a face covering for medical or health reasons, please let the screening officers know before going through the checkpoint. Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint.
Have a question, comment or complaint?
Please use one of the following options to contact CATSA:
- Call 1-888-294-2202 (toll-free) if you have a question that requires an immediate response
- Contact us through our Twitter account or Facebook account (responses provided Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST)
- Use our online form to send us an e-mail
Interested in joining the CATSA team?
- Check our Careers section for opportunities at CATSA headquarters and regional offices.
- For screening officer positions, please contact the contracted security firm in your area.
Want to stay informed?
CATSA is on various social media. Visit us and stay connected!