If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. As of July 30, if you are travelling from Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto-Pearson or Montreal airports, you must undergo mandatory temperature screening before entering security screening. Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint.
Have a question, comment or complaint?
Please use one of the following options to contact CATSA:
- Call 1-888-294-2202 (toll-free) if you have a question that requires an immediate response
- Note that our phone lines are currently closed, but you can still reach us using our online form or on social media.
- Contact us through our Twitter account or Facebook account (responses provided Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST)
- Use our online form to send us an e-mail
Interested in joining the CATSA team?
- Check our Careers section for opportunities at CATSA headquarters and regional offices.
- For screening officer positions, please contact the contracted security firm in your area.
Want to stay informed?
CATSA is on various social media. Visit us and stay connected!