If you are travelling by plane from and within Canada, you are required to bring your own face covering. In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, all passengers and non-passengers must wear a face covering and place it over their mouth and nose before entering the screening checkpoint. Take note: As of September 23, in addition to temperature screening occurring at Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal airports, 11 more have been added to the list. If you are also travelling from St. John’s, Halifax, Québec City, Ottawa, Toronto-Billy Bishop, Winnipeg, Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Kelowna or Victoria. Here’s some other changes we’ve made at the checkpoint.
"Breeze through security!" Mobile App
- Check the wait times at security screening checkpoints in major Canadian airports.
- Search the “What Can I Bring?” list to find out if an item is allowed in carry-on baggage or in checked baggage.
- Find advice for families, passengers with special needs and seniors to help them get through airport security screening quickly and easily.
- Create a travel checklist to help pack a carry-on bag or a checked bag. It includes security restrictions on various items (e.g. liquids, food, personal items, sporting equipment, tools).
- Provide feedback about your experience at security screening.
Download it now
Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.